“Reading-dreaming” – (every Monday at 6 pm)
The project “Reading – Dreaming” is realized every monday from 6 pm, with the writer - Biljana Crvenkovska
*the event designed for children from 6 to 9 years old
“Reading – dreaming” is a creative workshop for children, which through reading stories, various creative games, logical puzzles and thematic tasks develop thoughts and creative thoughts. Children develop logical abilities through logical and creative games, listen to stories and then teach orally to create their own. In addition, children draw, paint and collapse collages and thus visualize their ideas.
Every hour is different from the previous one, different creative games are played and created on a different topic, and children can easily get involved in any of the workshops.
Target group: children from 6 to 9 years of age
- Reading books for children, stories, songs in Macedonian language;
- Playing logical and creative games;
- Playing games of imagination and creative thinking;
- Creation of oral stories (documented with audio recordings from each workshop);
- visualizing artwork in several techniques;
“Writing, dreaming, traveling” – (every Tuesday at 6 pm)
The project “Writing, Drawing, Traveling” is realized every Tuesday from 6 pm and is intended for children from 9 to 12 years of age.
“Writing, drawing, traveling” are creative workshops for children, who through various creative games, logical puzzles and thematic tasks will learn how to create stories, songs and even short play texts for children, and how to combine with a photo , collage or other technique.
The idea of the project is to develop the imagination of children through creation in two related areas: literature, that is, the written word and the fine arts, in order to obtain a complete author’s product.
Creating a story from a concept, through text to its full visualization and obtaining a fully artistic work is the main goal of these creative workshops.
Target group: Children aged 9 to 12 years
- Reading books for children, stories, songs in Macedonian language, developing thoughts and creating works based on a read story (illustrations, collages);
- Playing logical and creative games that will result in the ultimate product – written story and / or business work;
- Playing games of imagination and creative thinking;
- Creation of short stories and songs and visualization of artworks displays in several techniques;
- Creation of short plays, preparation of regulations, resulting in the performance of each of the texts with the developed regulations;
“Playing in a stimulating environment” – (Wednesday, twice a month)
The PLAYING IN STIMULATIVE ENVIRONMENT project is realized on Wednesday, twice a month, at 6 pm and is intended for children aged 3-5.
1. Workshops with children from 3 to 5 years – the goal is to stimulate fine and coarse motor skills, then stimulate associative thinking by practicing exercises in the field of mathematics, strategic challenges, logical problems. The activity is realized through exercises, which are intended for children of this age.
2. Workshops with children from 5 to 7 years - the goal is to stimulate fine and coarse motor skills, then stimulate associative thinking by practicing exercises in the field of mathematics, strategic challenges, logical problems. The activity is realized through exercises, which are intended for children of this age.
3. Informative Educational Workshop for parents – the goal is to inform the parents about the planned activities, as well as their ongoing information with the program. Parents of children are the main factors responsible for involving their children in this program. Their active involvement is of great importance for the success and achievement of the goals of the same.
DRAMA STUDIO – (every Saturday at 12 o’clock)
The DRAMA STUDIO project is realized every Saturday at 12 o’clock.
In addition to the regular work of the Drama Studio, the play “The wizard of Oz” after the book by L. was presented. Frank Baum. It works with children aged 8 to 14, who will be selected through open audition. A story about the adventures of the girl Dorothy, who travels in a magical country with her magical shoes, asking the wizard to help her return home, is always current and interesting for the young. Apart from being exciting, this story is also very educational because it deals with topics such as family, friendship, differences, problem solving, childish longing and aspirations, sharing and help. Children, while preparing the play, will have fun, will create new friendships, but will also gain new skills.
ART STUDIO – (every Thursday and every Saturday)
- every Thursday, free drawing lessons – 18 o’clock
- every Saturday – art studio – 12 o’clock
“INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION 2″
The Art Studio is also working on the INTERACTIVE TALK 2 project this year
“Interactive conversations” are a series of children’s workshops, a multidisciplinary project that experimented with several media and content, including social designers, artists, animators, 3D modellers, architects, photographers, permaculture design, theoretical physics for the realization of given concepts, intended for children’s education in several disciplines and it is planned to last in several stages. Intending to communicate and create conversations in the creative process.